- CDE reviews a ground-breaking work by Martin Wolf in which he refutes the criticism levelled at economic globalization, and demonstrates why this is the only path to greater prosperity and freedom for developing countries.
- The failure of our world is not that there is too much globalization, but that there is too little.
- The potential for greater economic integration is barely tapped. We need more global partners, not fewer, if we want to raise the living standards of the poor of the world.
- Social democrats, classical liberals and democratic conservatives should unite to preserve and improve the liberal global economy against the enemies mustering both outside and inside the gates.
- This quote from Martin Wolf’s impressive book Why Globalization Works captures much of its essence.
Press release: Why globalization works
Photo credit: Unsplash