If you would like to republish any of our op-eds, you may. Under Creative Commons License you are able to do so as long as you credit the Centre for Development and Enterprise, offer a link to our website and make no changes to our documents.
By clicking on the ‘re-publish’ button accompanying each op-ed, you agree:
- That you will not edit our material without express permission from the CDE (contact us);
- That you will not sell our material;
- That you will credit our authors with a byline which also identifies CDE (you can use our logo);
- That you will link back to either our homepage (www.cde.org.za) or the URL for the op-ed on our website;
- That for us to measure analytics we would need to know who is using our material, you will provide us the link to see how you use our material and give us a sense of the size of your audience.
CDE’s op-eds are licensed under Creative Commons —Attribution/Noncommercial/No derivatives, which explain the legal details.