If you would like to republish any of our op-eds, you may. Under Creative Commons License you are able to do so as long as you credit the Centre for Development and Enterprise, offer a link to our website and make no changes to our documents.
By choosing to ‘re-publish’ our publications and/or op-eds, you agree:
- That you will not edit our material without express permission from the CDE (contact us);
- That you will not sell our material;
- That you will credit our authors with a byline which also identifies CDE (you can use our logo);
- That you let us know if you republish our publications/ op-eds by linking back to either our homepage (www.cde.org.za) or the URL for the publication/ op-ed on our website; we track the distribution of our publications/ op-eds
- That for us to measure analytics we would need to know who is using our material, you will provide us the link to see how you use our material and give us a sense of the size of your audience.
- That you will not separate any multimedia elements (photos, illustrations/ graphics etc) from the publication/op-ed for standalone use. For any other reuse you must seek permissions from the communications team (email@example.com).
- If you share the publication/ op-ed on social media, please mention @CDEsouthafrica and/ or @annbernsteinSA
CDE’s op-eds are licensed under Creative Commons —Attribution/Noncommercial/No derivatives, which explain the legal details.