- These suggestions are based on CDE’s comments on the white paper on immigration.
- It is suggested that the bill begin with a preamble that will indicate the spirit of the law in the event of a legal dispute.
- Other specific suggestions are made to the clauses of the legislation to facilitate the inflow of investors and skilled workers.
- The suggestions which follows are based on CDE’s comments on the White Paper on immigration, which have already been made public.
- As CDE’s comments and concerns have been fully outlined in the comments on White Paper, the reason for the changes to the Bill which are suggested below need be only briefly stated.