South Africa’s lockdown and the risk-adjusted approach to its easing, have been as strict as any in the world. What are the pros and cons, costs and benefits of the approach? Are there other options to consider?
CDE is hosting a virtual discussion led by Ann Bernstein, CDE’s executive director. The speakers are:
• Theuns De Wet, Macro Strategist, FirstRand Ltd
• Michael Jordaan, CEO, Montegray Capital
• Neva Makgetla, Senior Economist, Trade & Industrial Policy Strategies
• Stephan Malherbe, CEO, Genesis Analytics
• Ayanda Mngadi, Group Executive Corporate Affairs, Hulamin