CDE’s Vision for South Africa
- A high growth, high employment, constitutional democracy;
- A competitive economy with opportunities for new entrants;
- An effective, clean state (and business community);
- Where private enterprise and markets are the key drivers of economic growth enabled by a supportive, smart government;
- Individuals are empowered through opportunity (jobs, growth, quality education and training); and
- Poverty and inequality are addressed by fostering a labour-intensive economy and better
- quality education and training.